At the direction of Chairman John R. Parete, a Special Session of the Ulster County Legislature will be held on Thursday, January 9, 2014 at 7:00 PM, with a snow date of Friday, January 10, 2014 at 7:00 PM in the Legislative Chambers, 6th Floor, Ulster County Office Building, 244 Fair Street, Kingston, New York. The purpose of the Special Session is to consider legislation regarding the extension of the 1% sales and compensating use tax.
- Posted January 8, 2014
- Posted January 3, 2014
Monday, January 6
Tuesday, January 7
6:00 PM – Caucus, COB Democrats – Karen L. Binder Library, 6th Floor Republicans – Surrogates Court, 3rd Floor
6:30 PM – Organizational Meeting of the Ulster County Legislature, Legislative Chambers, 6th Floor, COB
- Posted December 27, 2013
- Monday, December 30 No Meetings.
- Tuesday, December 31 No Meetings.
- Wednesday, January 1 Holiday – New Year’s Day - All Offices Closed.
- Thursday, January 2 No Meetings.
- Friday, January 3 No Meetings.